Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Future Camp with Humber PR

January seems like a very, very long time ago ... to think I sat down in my first Humber PR social media class with no real grasp on what social media even was. I had no idea how to even blog or use Twitter for something other than reading what my favourite celebs had to say or tell people what I was doing. Feeling overwhelmed does not even begin to describe it.

Those were the days. Now ... four months later, I am blogging, tweeting and signing up for social media applications all the time. You can follow me on Twitter @Jady06 or read my personal blog to see what I am up to.

But where do we go from here?

What does the future have in store?

Who knows ... the online world is our oyster and it must use it to engage ourselves and promote our personal brands. To those future Humber PR students, you will feel overwhelmed and confused for about two months before you begin to get a handle on what social media really is but trust me, it gets easier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment